Premier League Week 5 Tips
Hey Guys, sorry It’s been a while but we’ve had a good couple of weeks on the betting front check out Facebook page to see our winning betting slips.
Last week saw MvG smash the world record and hitting 123.40 3 dart avg over the match which was previously held by Taylor. MvG missed double 18 which would have see the record set at around 136. Very Usain Bolt-esque MvG in the post-match interview said that he was glad he didn’t hit the double 18 so he can have another chance of beating. These comments are from a guy on very top form.
Taylor vs Lewis
If it wasn’t for MvG’s record breaking average the talk of the night would have been Taylors win over Chisnall with both players hitting over 110 average Taylor was close to beating his previous record. Taylor has been tinkering with his darts for a while now and he’s been saying it’s the best he’s been practicing but finally its showing on the board. Due to Taylors form over the past weeks it’s hard to choose him for the win. Lewis also has been playing well and has been Taylor in their last 3 meetings but unlike Taylor, Lewis has been missing his doubles
- Taylor’s on form so a win would a good bet
- Correct score – This will be close 7-5, 7-4 in favour of Taylor
- If you want back Lewis then back Lewis and Taylor to win 4+ legs, Lewis to win has odds of around 3/1
Chisnall vs Wade
Chisnall played amazing last week but the weakness to his game is when he’s under pressure, he’s a great front runner but as soon as someone is level the pressure gets to him. On the other hand he’s playing Wade who throughout is whole career is just so consistent and is quickly becoming a force in the premier league, while beating MvG in the first week Wade has only lost on match since. Its really hard to choose between the two so…..
- Draw – Chisnall big hitting will match wade leg for leg.
- Total 180’s – With Wade and Chisnall I would go for over 7.5 match 180’s
- 7-5 for wade to win is roughly around 11/2, all wade will need to do is break Chinsall’s throw once and with Chisnall lack of confidence in pressure situations this would be a good bet.
Thornton vs Anderson
Battle of the Scots! With Thornton still getting over his illness Anderson has shown that he’s getting back to his best and I see nothing but a Anderson Win here.
- Anderson Win
- Handicap -2.5 legs Anderson win
- Odds are low for Anderson win so a double up with MvG win might give you a little extra profit
- 7-4 Anderson Win
Wright vs MvG
With MvG’s dominance last week and breaking the world record for the 3 dart average you can’t bet against him. Wright is still messing around with his darts and as a result is form dips in and out, I know upon reading this MvG is 1/3 on most betting sites to us this is Ludacris! MvG is hot at the moment so take advantage and use him in an ACCA or Triple/Double.
- MvG Win at 1/3 but use it in a ACCA Triple/Double
- -2.5 Handicap MvG win
- Over 3.5 180’s for MvG
- MvG to hit a 9 darter, he has been close most weeks last week he hit two 10 darters and 3 11 darters.
Michael Smith vs RvB
Michael Smith’s thrashing last week by MvG has shown the apprentice he has along to deal with playing alongside the world greats. He’s up against Raymond van Barneveld and with RvB steady form this will be a good game. Smith is a big hitter but I believe he’s just been unlucky as of late.
- RvB Win, Smith confidence will be low
- Over 10.5 Legs
- Smith is a quality player and one week he will bring his A game and blow his opponent out of the water so for a riskier bet (it might happen this week) Get Smith to win on a -2.5 handicap.
Best bookies to go with
Betway: Premier League sponsor so will always have the best odds Offer: £30 free bet
Bet 365: Big welcome offer & tons of markets Offer: £200 free bet
William Hill: Some of the bets advised and exclusive to William Hill Offer: Bet £10 get £20 free bet
Sky Bet: One of the top bookies and a price boost for the premier league darts Taylor, MvG and Chisnall to win 5/1 Offer: Bet £5 get £20 free bet