Hi guys! As another football season is upon us, it’s only right that we mention the Sky Sports Fantasy Football league. With 50 entries last season which, for a first season was an amazing turnout. This year we want to reach more people and get more entries and in return bigger & better prizes. Currently we have £80 prize for the winner, £20 for the runner up, but to make it competitive we have go monthly prizes too! Each high scorer every month will receive a £5 e-voucher from Amazon, (dependant on entries this is subject to change).
Also here I will be listing out a few rules. Which are in addition to the rules set out by Sky Sports. This is to make it fair and transparent for all contestants.
- One entry per account (Sky Sports Fantasy Football allow you to enter two teams), If we see two entries from one account we will first contact you and ask for one team to be removed, if this is not done My Free Bets will take it upon themselves to remove one team.
- If you would like to enter a second team you can do so but the second team is for charity. Their team name must clearly show the charity name or abbreviations e.g RSPCA. Last season the runner up was Scott Eveleigh, using his second team for charity this money went to a local dog’s home.
- Entry codes to our private league will be given out on our social media accounts, When entering our private league you must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your first name, last name, email address and your team name or/and you can send us a message on our Facebook/Twitter accounts. If a team is entered into the league and we have not received the above information within 24 hours the account will be removed.
- You agree, by entering our competitions you will be entered into our mailing list.
- There are 2 different prizes offered, 1. Leader at the end of the season which is determined by being the highest scorer and 2. Monthly high scorer.
- Teams entry late/part way through the season will be accepted but please be aware your score from the day of entry will count. So previously earnt points before joining our league will not count, but by joining late you still will be in for a chance of our monthly prizes.
- We have the right to amend, update tweak these rules as we see fit so please check regularly, updates will be posted on our social medias and will be emailed.
- Finally, good luck and have fun!
To join our league head over to Sky Sports Fantasy Football (Once you click on the link if you click on Sky Sports Fantasy Football logo at the top) Once you are there create your team and enter it into our private league, our pin to join is 8130288.